Laguna Gamagori

Laguna Gamagori

2009年12月23日水曜日

The Gamagori Outboard Race Association Made A Contribution.

One of the famous things in Gamagori is Gamagori outboard motor. It was established after a war so that city could get funds to revive city. It is located in Shiotsu. You can go there from JR Shiotsu. It will take about 5 minutes by walk. I pass over JR Shiotsu station everyday and I often see blight lights at Gamagori outboard race place because they have night races all seasons. It must be exiting if you watch the night race there.
Recently, The Gamagori Ourboard Race Association made a contribution to The Gamagori City Welfare Association. The amounts of funds ware 20,000 Japanese yen. As Gamagori City has been developed by The Gamagori Outboard Race, the Gamagori Outboard Race Association makes a contribution to City annually to show their gratitude.
I would like to know what the funds are being used for in the future.

5 件のコメント:

  1. OK, they donated 20,000 yen, but I bet this is just a very small percentage of the total amount they earned. I wonder how much gratitude they have? Or am I just being cynical?

    返信削除
  2. I used to watch a commercial message of the Gamagori Ourboard Race on TV, but I don't see it these days. I think that the race association makes a good contribution to Gamagori City.

    返信削除
  3. I know Gamagori is very famous for autboard race. the contribution is small amount of money but it shows us many people still do gambling even in this recession.

    返信削除
  4. I didn't know that Gamagori is very famous for outboard races.
    I think it is heartwarming that cities and associations around there help each other to prosper.

    返信削除
  5. I also know that Gamagori is very famous for outboard race.
    I'd like to go there to see night races somedays. Have you ever been to there or just watching from JR station,Takano?

    返信削除